Barking & Dagenham
For a condom card, if you are over 16, you can register online by clicking or tapping below:
Emergency Hormonal Contraception (Morning after pill) age 13-24 up to 5 days after unprotected sex with a C-Card if you are a resident in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham.
All Sexual Health and Contraceptive clinics are shut at the moment for walk ins in LBBD.
Should you require access to these services the first point of contact is to call 0208 970 5724 Monday to Friday from 0800-1600.
There will then be an assessment appointment booked on the telephone with a nurse who will decide if you need to be given an appointment to come in. Please do not just turn up at the clinic as you will not be seen unless an appointment has been given to you.
However the following patients can continue to walk-in without an appointment during clinic opening hours which are currently Monday to Friday from 0900-1700:
- Under 18 years of age
- Have been sexually assaulted
- Had sexual exposure to HIV within the last three days
- In need of emergency contraception
You can present at a pharmacy for Emergency Hormonal Contraception in LBBD up to 120 hours after unprotected sex but will still need to ring to book an appointment for a sexual health screen on the number above and talk to a nurse once you have taken the medication.
Testing and Support
If you are looking for Emergency Contraception or testing please click one of the links below:
LGBT Helpline 0300 330 0630
Blast project National CSE helpline for boys and young men 07808 863 662 Chat on line by adding Facebook www.facebook.com/blastproject
Childline Advice and Support with any issue www.childline.org.uk
Rape and Sexual Assault Support website
National unplanned pregnancy advice centre: 0333 004 6666 or visit their website
MSI 0345 300 8090
- Freephone 24 Hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- You can access confidential emotional support at any time from Samaritans either by calling 116 123 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free home STI testing kits 16+
- online counselling service 11-18 (kooth.com)
- www.crisistextline.uk/free support 24/7 for people in crisis Shout text 85258
Other Services (LBBD ONLY)
- Flipside 11-19 (25 with SEN) LGBTQIAU+ group
- Peer Support Group 11-19 (25 with SEN)
- Subwize Young Peoples Drug and Alcohol Service WDP
contact 0300 303 4613
The Vibe 195-211 Becontree Avenue Dagenham RM8 2UT
- Eastern European Outreach Service
for women experiencing domestic abuse across Barking, Dagenham and Redbridge. We support female Eastern European victims of abuse aged 16 and over.
EE Duty Line: 07909 000 195
- Positive East HIV & STI testing 18+